Friday, October 12, 2007

Office grapevine

"You're a HORRIBLE, HOOO..RIBLE mother!". I am doomed for this kind of derision simply because I do not have a picture of my little wee one in my cube.

It's funny to see the way my coworkers reacted with no baby picture. One of my coworker drew a picture of a baby (my baby) on my whiteboard, with two ribbon-tied pony tails. After Elle got her hair shaved, the pony tails got wiped off and replaced with a shinny bald head. Another coworker dug out a photo frame she used to display her baby while she was packing for the office move. She gave it to me. OK. I got the hint. I have no excuse not having a baby photo in the office anymore. However, this photo frame is still displayed as a blank canvas after moving into our new office building.

It must be legitimate to get tsked and scoffed at as long as no sight of baby photo. Yesterday, I got another one again so I realize it's about time to act up. It is going to be a mindblowing task to shuffle through those gazillions of photos, picking the one that reminds me how little and delicate the baby I once held, growing up so fast each day.

2 comments:

Unknown 10/14/2007 9:39 PM  

Is not unusual or surprise to know that you haven't put a baby picture on your table. Is already a breakthrough for you to put so many beautiful pictures in your blog. hahahhahaha.

masifu 10/15/2007 9:10 AM  

Only true friends like you understand me so well. I'm surprise and proud that I'm able to keep up the blog too. The force is strong with this little one.

Recent Rants

My Twitter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP